BUSINESS SERVICES | Internet Access
- Bonded AceDSL® is created by combining the bandwidth of two or four "dry loop" DSL lines. These circuits are used exclusively for transmitting high-frequency (DSL) signal – they do not carry dial tone.
- We install an Access Device on Customer Premises. This device remains property of ACE and must be returned if the service is terminated.
- The "bonding" is done on a Layer 2 protocol. The customer receives a single Fast Ethernet hand-off with a /29 or a /28 IP block. Larger IP blocks are available.
- We offer provider-side QoS. Customer-side QoS must be set-up on the router interfacing with the Access Device.
- See Bonded AceDSL® Service and Usage Agreement for further details.
Our success as an ISP has largely been a function of our ability to provision customer orders in a timely and organized fashion. Effective order execution depends on three factors:
- Clear understanding of what is required to deliver the service
- Ability to react to unforeseen circumstances
- Timely communication with the customer
Bonded AceDSL® setup consists of the following steps:
- We qualify the service location
- We set up the Customer Account
- Customer executes the Service Agreement
- We place an order with the phone company to install DSL circuits
- Phone company technician installs DSL circuits on Customer Premises
- ACE technician is dispatched to the Customer Premises
to install the Access Device and to test the circuits
(if necessary, we open a trouble ticket with the phone company)
- We turn up the service