BUSINESS SERVICES | Internet Access
We have introduced Dedicated Access service in response to the increased use of applications requiring significant symmetric bandwidth by small and mid-size businesses (SMB's).
Routine Internet use by office workers is generally asymetric – they download more information from the Internet through media-rich Web sites and e-mail than they send out. Services such as AceDSL® and Bonded AceDSL® serve that purpose.Who May Need Dedicated Access?
Users of bandwidth-intensive applications for whom
low latency and significant upload capabilities are essential.
The applications they use may include:
- VoIP (for 20+ users)
- Web, E-Mail & File Servers
- Large Graphics or MRI files manipulation
- T1 & Bonded T1 Symmetric Bandwidth up to 6.0 Mbps
- Metro Ethernet service up to 100 Mbps (available at select locations)
- Low Latency (3 - 5 ms to gateway)
- 99.9% SLA
Why ACE Dedicated Access
- 10-Year Track Record as a Premier ISP
- Robust, Redundant Network Built to Carry a Large Volume of Data
- Provisioning Expertise
- Superior Technical Support
- Competitive Rates