BUSINESS SERVICES | VoIP & Hosted PBX
Using VoIP on your mobile phone saves money over increasing your plan with your cell phone provider!
|Domestic Inbound Mins. (monthly)||500||1,000||Unlimited|
|Additional Domestic Inbound||$0.019 / min||$0.019 / min||-|
|Domestic Outbound Mins. (monthly)||500||1,000||Unlimited|
|Additional Domestic Outbound||$0.029 / min||$0.029 / min||-|
|International Calling||Very Competitive||Very Competitive||Very Competitive|
|Inbound Toll-Free (if required)||Very Competitive||Very Competitive||Very Competitive|
|Set-Up & Configuration||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
Inbound Toll-Free Rates
|Monthly Volume of Minutes||Rate per Minute|
|0 - 4,999||$0.039|
|5,000 - 24,999||$0.034|
Although you can use ACE Mobile VoIP service through many open SIP enabled applications, we have thoroughly tested and recommend the following platform:
Acrobits Softphone for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Acrobits Softphone is one of the premier SIP clients for iPhone. It is easy to set up, and supports Push notification – meaning that the application can be running in the background, or your phone can even be off, and if a call comes through to your ACE number, Acrobits will wake up your phone to get the call to you (optional).
- 1. Start up your Acrobits Softphone, if you have never set up an account, it will take you to the VoIP Provider list immediately. Otherwise, add a new one from your SIP Accounts screen.
- 2. Scroll and select ACE Innovative from the list of providers.
- 3. Enter the username and password provided upon signup for ACE Mobile VoIP, and press Save.
- 4. Select your account from the List of SIP Accounts.
- 5. To enable Push, press Incoming Calls, and select On With Push. Go back to Edit SIP Account.
- 6. Press Advanced Settings.
- 7. Press Codecs for Wifi.
- 8. Enable Codecs G.711 u-Law, GSM and G.729a (optional, and is an additional cost from Acrobits for support).
- 9. Press Advanced... to return to the Advanced Settings.
- 10. Press Codecs for 3G.
- 11. Enable Codecs G.711 u-Law, GSM and G.729a (optional, and is an additional cost from Acrobits for support).
- 12. Press Advanced... to return to the Advanced Settings. PLEASE NOTE:: ACE Mobile VoIP currently supports the use of a single codec at any given time. In order to change the codec that you are currently using, you must change it through the VoIP User Portal.
- 13. Press Edit SIP Account to return to your accounts page, then press Save.
- 14. Press Settings to return to the settings page, then press Done.
- 15. Enjoy making and receiving calls outside of your cellular calling plan!